A tidy second floor retirement apartment enjoying Southerly roof top views
Services: Water and electricity are connected. Connection to mains drains. Telephone connection subject to the usual British Telecom regulations. Electric storage heating.
Council Tax: We are informed by Ryedale District Council that the property falls in band B.
Management Charge: A monthly management charge of £201.76 per calendar month is currently payable for the year 2021 - 2022 this covers the following:-
• House Manager
• Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance
The service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV, but does include the cost of your House Manager, your water rates, the 24-hour emergency call system, the heating and maintenance of all communal areas, exterior property maintenance and gardening.
Tenure: We are advised by the Vendors that the property is Leasehold held on 125 year Lease which commenced in 2015. Vacant possession will be given upon completion. Note: Ground rent: £495 per annum. Managed by McCarthy Stone Management Services. It is a condition of purchase that all residents must meet the age requirements of 60 years.
Viewing Arrangements: Strictly by prior appointment through the Agents. Messrs Rounthwaite & Woodhead, Market Place, Pickering. Telephone: 01751 472800