En Suite Shower Room
ON INSTRUCTIONS FROM GATEWAYS DEVELOPMENTS LTD
A complete renovation of an early 1900's property occupying a prime location in this quiet village with stunning, southerly views across the Vale of Pickering. The project is nearing its final stages and this light and airy, contemporary home is due for completion by end of November 2020. The high specification includes:
* All works fully compliant with current Building Regulations
* Re-wiring including data, security cameras, LED lighting etc
* Oak flooring with acoustic insulation
* DEFRA approved wood burning stove
* All new double glazed windows and doors including aluminium bifolds in the sitting room
* New plumbing with high efficiency oil central heating
* All new drains and water main
* Stylish Kitchen with stone worktops, twin ovens, large induction hob and dishwasher
* Separate Utility Room with integrated washer/dryer
* Master Bedroom with Juliette balcony and En Suite Shower Room
* Independent office with direct data cabling to Broadband router and security cameras to office
* Landscaped, south facing garden including wrap around sandstone patio
* EPC pending
For further information and to arrange a preliminary viewing contact Sue Pearson on 01751 430034 or email@example.com
Details of previous projects completed by Gateways Developments Ltd available upon request.
Services: Mains water and electricity are connected. Connection to mains drains.
Council Tax: To be assessed.
Tenure: We are advised by the Vendors that the property is freehold and that vacant possession will be given upon completion. There is no onward chain.
Viewing Arrangements: Strictly by prior appointment through the Agents Messrs Rounthwaite & Woodhead, 26 Market Place, Kirkbymoorside. Tel: 01751430034
Price Guide: £495,000